Fast & secure delivery
Val Pottery ships worldwide with loyal partner bpost. Depending on the chosen delivery address and the availability of the products, the delivery options and time may differ. The options and terms below apply to www.valpottery.be.
Delivery in Belgium
Each order is delivered within 2 working days in Belgium if the ordered products are in stock. Please beware that if a product in not in stock, the delivery time will be extended with 4-5 weeks, as every piece of Val Pottery is handmade. If you order on Friday, your package will be shipped the following Monday and delivered the day after.
You can choose out of 4 delivery options:
- Pick up at Val Pottery: collect your parcel in the workshop the day after placing your order
- Delivery at home: your parcel will be delivered 2 working days after the order is placed. We will keep you informed via e-mail. Make sure you enter the delivery address correctly.
- Bpost pick-up point: your parcel is ready for pick-up in one of 1250 bpost pick-up points 2 working days after the order is placed. We will keep you informed via e-mail. Your parcel remains in the chosen post office or post point for 15 calendar days. After 2 days, bpost sends a reminder via e-mail.
- Bpost parcel machine: your parcel will be ready for collection in one of the 150 parcel machines 2 working days after the order is placed. We will keep you informed via e-mail.
Deliveries in the Netherlands & France
Each order is delivered within 3 working days in the Netherlands and France if the ordered products are in stock. If the products are not in stock anymore, please keep in mind that every piece of ceramics is handmade, so the delivery time can be up to 4 to 5 weeks. If you order on Friday, your parcel will be shipped the following Monday and delivered the day after. We will keep you informed via e-mail.
The delivery options:
- Delivery at home: your parcel will be delivered to your home within 3 working days.
- Pick-up point: your parcel can be collected 3 working days after the order is placed.
- The Netherlands: 1350 pick-up points and 65 parcel dispensers
- France: 6500 pick-up points
Deliveries in the rest of Europe
Depending on the country and delivery address, the delivery time may vary. We will keep you informed by e-mail after ordering..
When will my parcel be delivered?
If the products ordered are in stock, your parcel will be delivered:
- In Belgium: 2 working days after your order is placed
- In the Netherlands & France: 3 working days after your order is placed
Home deliveries are made on weekdays between 8 am and 4 pm.
Not at home at the time of delivery?
Your parcel will be offered once at the specified address and is not offered to the neighbors.
Not at home at the time of delivery? No problem. The postman will leave a note in your mailbox with the address details where you can collect your parcel. Your parcel will be ready at the nearest post office from 10 a.m. the next day. Do not forget to bring your identity card to the post office if you pick up your parcel.
Please note: your parcel will remain in the post office for 15 calendar days. After that, it will be returned to the Val Pottery workshop.
Trace your order online
If you choose to deliver your parcel at home (option 1), pick up in a bpost office (option 2) or parcel machine (option 3), you will receive an e-mail with your Track & Trace code after your order is placed.
Via http://track.bpost.be you can track your order.